Home Energy Meter Gen5
Monitor and log whole-premises electricity consumption in real-time. Record how much electricity you spend by using Aeotec Home Energy Meter Gen5. It’ll record up to 200 amps of your home’s electricity use in real-time with 99% accuracy. And it’ll share it with your Z-Wave gateway, you'll then be able to reduce how much those electronics are costing you.
A meter, that collects precise data of your power producers.
The Home Energy Meter can measure the overproduction of solar panels, wind turbines or other generators in your home grid. It is connected to max. 3 phases at your mains power connection. That allows to gather even the slightest overproduction, which would be feed in the grid from your power producers. Since it is more sufficient and economizing to use your own power instead of feeding it to the grid, the Home Energy Meter lets you automate your home to use as much of your power by yourself.
- Beaming: Yes
- Repeating: Yes
- AES128 Security: Yes
- Reactive Power: Yes (1 and 2 phase only)
- Powering Method: 110-120V Plug type B
- Input (voltage, frequency, max current consumption): 120V~, 60Hz, 20mA (USA version, 2P)
- Standby consumption: < 1.8W.
- Measure range of voltage: 80V~ to 150V~ (USA version, 2P)
- Measure range of current: 0A to 200A.
- Measurement Accuracy: Over 99% (if current is greater than 0.05A).
- Operating distance: Up to 427 feet outdoors. Up to 130 metres outdoors.
Visit Home Energy Meter Gen5 technical specifications at Aeotec Home Energy Meter Tech Specs
Landing page for more details.
Aeotec maintains Home Energy Meter Gen5 user guide and setup information at that link.
Gateway compatibility please check aeotec.com/z-wave-gateways here.