Aeotec Doorbell 6 gets you notified when you have a visitor, and more than that. With a combination of 105db speaker and 1,000-lumen lighting, anyone inside your home can be notified immediately when the doorbell has been rung, and you can receive instant smartphone and app alerts from your Z-Wave system. Set a scenario, when your doorbell is pressed at night or after dark, turn on connected Z-Wave lights indoors or out for courtesy and security. Even if it’s not Z-Wave, as long as it’s connected to your smart home system, Doorbell 6 can turn it on. Activate connected cameras, turn on lights so that cameras record clearer images or activate any other security devices in your home.
- Z-Wave doorbell with 110 dB chime and siren. 30 sounds pre-loaded with 8 tones dedicated to doorbell functions and others composed for security and safety alerts. 27% louder than the previous generation of Z-Wave doorbells.
- Simple to install; simply plug, sync with your smart home hub, and use. Each Doorbell 6 chime can connect up to 3 Buttons for multi-door monitoring. Ships with 1 x Doorbell 6 and 1 x Button and batteries for spare. It's recommended to use with an adapter.
- Advanced wireless range. Built with 2 different wireless technologies, Doorbell 6’s button can be installed up to 300 feet from the indoor chime while the chime itself can be installed up to 328 feet from your Z-Wave gateway.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Fibaro HomeCenter 2, Vera, Zipabox and more. Note: SmartThings: Must use custom device handler for full compatibility
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption.
Aeotec maintains Doorbell 6 user guide and setup information at that link.
Gateway compatibility please check aeotec.com/z-wave-gateways here.